Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Project ME



I've been sewing for about a year now and have made cloth nappies, toys, quilts and lots of little things for the kids, but I have never made anything for me. As I embark on my next sewing project it is going to be for me. As a mother of three I rarely do anything for myself and I need to make myself something to feel feminine again. I would love to make a cute vintage dress like the ones in the pictures with floral fabric complete with pretty buttons. I envisage wearing these dresses with a cardi, jewellery and ballet flats. Now all I have to find is a pattern to begin my first ever project for me.

1 comment:

  1. That's great! You can do it! You might like Colette Patterns - http://www.colettepatterns.com/shop
    They have some lovely vintage inspired patterns.

    I want to make myself some clothes too. Lots of sewing during nap time perhaps?
    :)

    ReplyDelete