Thursday, July 29, 2010

There's no time like the present.....

So I am a little chubby.  Okay, so if I'm going to be completely honest I am considered by the BMI calculator as morbidly obese.  I like food, I really do.  Some people eat for comfort, but I can honestly say I just love the taste of food and don't blame this addiction on anything in my life.  I need to do something about it now, while I'm young before I develop diabetes or heart disease.

I'm going to use my blog every Thursday to report in as a journal for the week that has just past.  I need to loose about 30 kg to be considered in the healthy weight range. 

I really need to do this for my family, but most of all for myself.  My kids deserve a mother that can chase them and not get puffed, and above all set an example of healthy eating.  I also want to feel sexy again and look forward to shopping and buying items that don't resemble a tent.

This really upsets me to have to say this, but I can not bake anymore.  It's just too much of a temptation.  Someone who can cook and not eat it is just not right in the head.

So here's to healthy eating and walking whenever I can, to become a lesser version of myself.

Till next week......

No comments:

Post a Comment