Friday, August 6, 2010

The scales don't lie!!!

After initially weighing myself and nearly having a heart attack at the number that appeared before me, my first week on my mission of becoming a lesser version of myself has gone to plan.  With only a few slip ups i've managed to loose 1.7kg.

So here's to another week of saying no to small pieces of chocolate heaven known as brownies.  Oh how I miss you.

2 comments:

  1. Ok, so I won't bake brownies again for awhile!! Good on you for having the courage to talk about this and for making a goal for yourself and your family. I need to find some more healthy things to make I think!

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! I wish I could drop a kilo that fast! That is fantastic, well done. Brownies are hard to resist, but when you get positive feedback from the scales you know it was worth it.Wonderful.

    ReplyDelete