Friday, July 2, 2010


The Gold Coast just wasn't itself today.  Rather than the usual warmth of the winter sun beating through the verticals, it was dark, miserable and cold.  A perfect day to sleep in and stay warm, read a book, have a long bath, and watch a movie, IF I didn't have little people that needed me.  Instead I visited a friend and left a bigger version of myself after consuming alot of her delicious choc chip cookies.  I spent some of the afternoon sewing and finishing projects.  I finished a quilt, and made an old dress into a skirt and continued 'trying' to crotchet.  At the moment i'm starting to crotchet a scarf, but by the time I finish it, the Gold Coast will be back to its summery self.  I'll keep trying.

1 comment:

  1. Yay! So glad you are giving the crochet a go again. You never know, it might just become your thing. Looking forward to seeing you wearing the skirt too. :)

    ReplyDelete